Bardera built this Patio area for the North Burleigh Life Saving club and designed it with some keep features in mind
- The patio had to withstand some severe climate elements such as wind because the club site at the endge of the beach, sun and rain
- Bardera engineered stronger galvanised beams to cope with the extra demands
- We installed 12 Meter Single Span roof sheets to create a large open area for the dining section
- The roof sheets are the Stratco insulated Cooldek, which keep guests cool in summer and allow for LED downlights to be installed
- The huge span allowed for the absence of smaller posts, which would have got in the way and made the dining area less open
- We have created an outdoor dining area than can accomodate hundreds of people
Outback Cooldek Roofing
Control the climate, keep cool and experience outdoor living in comfort under a Stratco Outback® with Cooldek® roofing. The innovative Cooldek insulated panel provides a roof, insulation, and ceiling like finish all in one product, with superior spanning capabilities and outstanding cooling performance.
View the full Stratco product details.